The AUA Teacher Education Department developed its Classroom English course in response to numerous requests to help Thai teachers use more English as the language of instruction. The course helps teachers to understand the rationale for maximizing the use of English in the classroom for giving directions and explanations, and for eliciting questions and answers. In addition to helping teachers develop the ability to use more classroom English, course projects and activities will provide ideas and materials to bring more effective and enjoyable activities to the classroom. We strongly recommend that candidates who would like to teach young children/primary grades take this course.
1. Giving Instructions and Modeling
2. Asking Questions and Eliciting
3. Total Physical Response Techniques
4. Helping Students to Speak
5. Introducing New Vocabulary
6. Storytelling and Shared Reading
8. Teaching English Spelling
9. Critical Reading
10. Developing Young Imaginations
โรงเรียนสถานสอนภาษาสมาคมนักเรียนเก่าสหรัฐอเมริกา จัตุรัสจามจุรี ชั้น 21 319 ถนนพญาไท ปทุมวัน กรุงเทพฯ 10330 โทร. 02 657 6411-7
Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.