The first part of this two-part core course focuses on the importance of vocabulary for learning English. Teachers will develop strategies and activities to help students organize and remember new, but important, words and phrases. The course will also attempt to guide teachers toward perceiving vocabulary as more than just single words, but often as multi-word 'chunks'.
The second part of this core course examines the role of grammar in communication. Teachers will explore how different forms and structures are used to express the things we need to say in English. High-interest activities demonstrate the importance of topic-focus and context for making grammar meaningful to our students.
1. Presenting Vocabulary in Context
2. Vocabulary Practice Activities
3. The Lexical Approach
4. Teaching Word Parts and Chunks
5. Materials for Vocabulary-Building
1. Teaching Grammar through Conversation
2. The 3P's (Presentation, Practice & Production)
3. Grammar Practice Activities
4. Helping students discover Grammar
5. Text-based Exercises & Activities
โรงเรียนสถานสอนภาษาสมาคมนักเรียนเก่าสหรัฐอเมริกา จัตุรัสจามจุรี ชั้น 21 319 ถนนพญาไท ปทุมวัน กรุงเทพฯ 10330 โทร. 02 657 6411-7
Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.