1. Do I need to take a placement test? All new students need to take a placement test.
Former students who have not studied within the past two years also need to take a
test. If you have taken a test in the last year, you can use those test results and do
not need to take another test.
2. How much does the placement test cost? The placement test fee is 350 Baht for
the Regular Program and Special Courses, and 600 Baht for the Academic English
3. How do I get my placement test result? Test results are posted on the bulletin
board in the building lobby approximately 45 minutes after you complete the test.
Please do not call the registration office on the telephone for your result.
4. How long is the test result valid? Results are valid for one year.
5. How old do I have to be to study at AUA? You need to be at least 15 years old.
Please bring your current Thai ID card or your passport to verify your age.
6. Can AUA provide education visas for non-Thais? We regret that we cannot
provide an education visa or assistance in getting a visa. Non-Thai nationals should
have a valid visa for the period in which they wish to study at AUA.
7. Can I miss class? Yes, but you may not miss more than 6 hours for each 30 hours of
8. Can AUA cancel my class? We make every effort to open classes, but reserve the
right to replace, change or cancel a class without prior notice. In such a case your
tuition is refunded in full. Please inquire at Room 101.
9. Does AUA close on public holidays? AUA closes on some holidays, which are
posted on the Term Dates page.
10. Who can I speak with if I have more questions? You have several choices. You
can send us an email, contact Registration Room, or contact the academic office. Thai and
English speaking representatives are available to answer your questions when you
get your placement test result.
AUA Language Center 21st Floor, Chamchuri Square, 319 Phyathai Road, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand Tel. +66 2 657 6411-7
Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.