Experience the study environment you need to succeed on the TOEFL.
There are two parts to this class. Both focus on all four language skills.
Part 2 includes more practice on the iBT integrated activities. Start with Part 1 or 2.
• be with other motivated learners
• design your studies to match your needs
• practice in our computer lab
• discover test-taking strategies
• learn the types of questions to expect.
AUAs Writing for Exams course will give you even more skills for the TOEFL. Open to learners in Level 11 and higher.
Prepare for the TOEIC listening and reading test in this two-part course. Study with other motivated learners. Part 1 - Listening. Improve your listening comprehension skills:
• analyze photographs
• eliminate incorrect answers
• listen for main ideas, details, contrasts
• eliminate incorrect answers Part 2 - Reading. Develop strategies for improving reading comprehension and efficiency. Become familiar with a variety of text types.
• main ideas, details, summaries
• contrasting information
• strategies for taking the test
• what types of questions to expect Open to learners in Level 11 and higher.
IELTS Success prepares students for all sections of the IELTS test
with a student-centered, communicative approach combined
with practice tests. In addition to test preparation, the units
covered in the course prepare students for life in a university
environment. Open to students in Level 13 or higher, free IELTS placement test required