1. Do I need to take a placement test? All new students need to take a placement test.
Former students who have not studied within the past two years also need to take a
test. If you have taken a test in the last year, you can use those test results and do
not need to take another test.
2. How long is the test result valid? Results are valid for one year.
3. Can AUA provide education visas for non-Thais? We regret that we cannot
provide an education visa or assistance in getting a visa. Non-Thai nationals should
have a valid visa for the period in which they wish to study at AUA.
4. Can AUA cancel my class? We make every effort to open classes, but reserve the
right to replace, change or cancel a class without prior notice. In such a case your
tuition is refunded in full.
5. Does AUA close on public holidays? AUA closes on some holidays, which are
posted on the Term Dates page.
6. Who can I speak with if I have more questions? You have several choices. You
can send us an email or contact the office. Thai and English speaking representatives are
available to answer your questions when you get your placement test result.
AUA Language Center 21st Floor, Chamchuri Square, 319 Phyathai Road, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand Tel. +66 2 657 6411-7
Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.