Communicating in Business: Email, Telephone Calls, Memorandum & Letter Writing
Learn and practice the standard forms of business communications: email, telephone calls, and letters/memos. Build your confidence through speaking and writing role-plays, planning business trips, making/receiving inquiries and complaints, expressing concerns, placing orders, and more!
- To write e-mails, memos, and business letters for professional purposes
- To understand the importance of being an effective business communicator in today’s changing workplace
- To communicate with the public and colleagues by phone, email, letters and memos
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course you will be able to…
- Communicate professionally in both spoken and written English
- Write effective and concise emails, letters and memos
- Demonstrate effective speaking and listening skills to make the right impression when making and receiving telephone calls for your company
- 3-week course (12 hours)
- 4-hour sessions once a week (weekends only)
- Off-site to be arranged separately
*For 2017 academic terms, this course is offered in Bangkok-area branches only.
- Placement test for new students
- AUA Silver (A1–A2 on the CEFR)
- Course advisement ("Is this course right for me?)
- To contact an AUA Advisor, click HERE.