Bringing the world of business into the classroom, this course uses practical, functional language in a work-related context. Real-world case studies offer authentic and engaging insights into key business issues. Students discuss and debate a variety of issues and problems in a business context using the kind of language used in English speaking offices across the world.
- To help you develop the conversation skills necessary to succeed in business settings
- To build your confidence when speaking with foreign colleagues, guests and managers
- To expand your business vocabulary, improve grammatical accuracy and increase the variety of functional business phrases and expressions
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to…
- stay confident when speaking English in business settings.
- discuss, debate and negotiate business matters in English.
- present information on sales, performance and customer service.
- 4 Parts (24 hours per part)
- 6-week course (24 hours)
- 2-hour sessions twice a week
- Off site to be arranged separately
*For 2017 academic terms, this course is offered in Bangkok-area branches only.
- Placement test for new students
- AUA Gold (A2–B1 on the CEFR)
- Course advisement ("Is this course right for me?)
- To contact an AUA Advisor, click HERE.