Develop your English fluency and confidence to talk freely in an authentic and lively conversation and a native-speaker facilitator.
- To build confidence when conversing & discussing
- To increase spoken fluency
- To improve listening comprehension
Course Learning Outcomes
After participating in Conversation Time sessions you will be able to…
- better understand spoken English.
- speak more confidently.
- Daily 1–1.5 hour sessions
- *Note: Although there are no proficiency requirements—everyone is welcome—the level of conversation tends to be at least AUA Silver (A2 on the CEFR).
- Course advisement ("Is this course right for me?)
- To contact an AUA Advisor, click HERE.