Applications for teaching jobs are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Including the main branch at Chamchuri Square, AUA has 15 branches throughout Thailand; from the beaches in the south, to city life in Bangkok, through the rice fields of the central plains and up to the mountainous north - the choice is yours.
- native-like command of English
- bachelor's degree
- 120 Hour TEFL certificate (SIT, CELTA or equivalent) from a face to face course
- one-year commitment
- competitive salary
- health insurance
- end-of-year completion payment(conditions apply)
- one year work permit and visa
- mentoring programs
- one week off after each six-week term
- mobility within country-wide branches
- 50% discount on Thai classes (where taught)
Click here to fill out an application.
For more information please contact:
Paul Humphries: 02-047-0648 ; [email protected]
Or alternatively, if you are near one of our branches please feel free to contact the branch manager.