Effective Business Interactions: Meetings & Presentations
Learn to make engaging presentations and be an effective participant and leader in business meetings. In this high-level course, you will be introduced to essential vocabulary, professional speaking skills, and useful pronunciation tips.
- To be an effective leader and participant in business meetings
- To prepare and present high-impact presentations at work
- To use the English vocabulary and phrases needed to explain charts, graphs and visual aids
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course you will be able to…
- Organize and hold successful meetings
- Stay focused during meetings and presentations
- Structure a smooth, high-impact presentation
- Deal with questions and answers in both meetings and presentations
- 6-week course (24 hours)
- 2-hour sessions twice a week
- Off site to be arranged separately
*For 2017 academic terms, this course is offered in Bangkok-area branches only.
- Placement test for new students
- AUA Gold (A2–B1 on the CEFR)
- Course advisement (“Is this course right for me?)
- To contact an AUA Advisor, click HERE.