Work Location: AUA Hua Mark
- Provide information to existing students.
- Keep up with registration deadlines and help make sure students register on time.
- Assist existing students with timetables and scheduling, school adjustment, attendance problems and study skills.
- Review language goals with students and help them follow the proper track to reach their goals.
- Submit weekly report to Manager.
- Thai national
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 1-2 years of work experience preferred, but new graduates are also welcome to apply
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Customer service and sales skills
- A team player with good interpersonal skills, and enjoys coordinating with people
- Good command of English and computer literate in MS Office
Please send your CV and a recent photo to [email protected], by March 15, 2022.APPLY NOW