“Your future is created by what you do today”
If you want to be a part of the AUA journey, apply now..
Please send your resume to [email protected]
AUA Language Center
AUA Language Center, with over 60 years of history in teaching English & Thai as well as offering cultural experiences to the people and residents of Thailand, is currently seeking applicants for the position of:
Director of Language Center
The Director is the most senior staff position at AUA and reports directly to the Language Center’s Board of Directors. The incumbent is responsible for enacting Board policy. The Director will be directly responsible for leading AUA’s management team, monitoring excellence and developing the performance of employees and programs.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Management of the center
- Management of programs, budgets, sales and marketing and human resources
- Other duties assigned by the Board
- Thai national under 60
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Strong background in business, sales or marketing management
- Minimum 15 years professional experience with at least 5 years in management
- Experience of managing complex and dynamic business operations
- Strong financial skills; experience in managing a budget; forecasting and reporting with accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills with an ability to lead effective working relationships and motivate a team
- Ability to speak clearly and coherently in English to large groups of people
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office
- Degree in education or a closely related subject
- Academic management experience
- Knowledge and experience of internationally standardized English language examinations
AUA Language Center offers an attractive employment package. To apply, please submit a cover letter, CV, copy of ID card and relevant qualifications to [email protected] within 30 October 2020.
All short listed applicants will receive more detailed information before being invited to an interview.