ELT Training Workshops & Programs
We work with public and private schools, higher education, and K-12 to offer a variety of training options, such as short specialized workshops and longer intensive teacher training programs.
By first exploring your needs and contexts, we customize workshops or training events so that they are relevant to your students and teachers. We do not deliver one-size fits all training. All of our workshops and training events are customized.
Our team focuses on how to make teaching and learning more effective by using research-based principles of language learning. Rather than advocating a particular method or technique, we work with you to explore solutions that fit your unique context.
Examples of past workshops
- Principles of Communicative Language Teaching: A Practical Approach
- The Science of Learning and Quizlet in the Classroom
- Why Use Warm Ups
- Technology in the Classroom
- Lesson Planning
- Teaching Adolescents
- Teaching Grammar Communicatively
- Teaching Young Learners: Creating Optimal Learning Conditions
- Teaching Exam Classes
- Mindsets & Motivation in ELT
- Collaborative Writing
- Adapting Textbooks
- Classroom Management
- Mindfulness, Learning, and Technology for Teenagers
- Dynamic Games & Activities in ELT