Including the main branch at Chamchuri Square, AUA has 14 branches throughout Thailand; from the beaches in the south, to city life in Bangkok, through the rice fields of the central plains and up to the mountainous north – the choice is yours.
What qualifications do I need?
- native-like command of English
- bachelor’s degree
- 120 Hour TEFL certificate (SIT, CELTA or equivalent) from a face to face course
- one-year commitment
Qualified applicants need to have a face-to-face interview.
What does AUA offer?
- competitive salary
- health insurance
- end-of-year completion payment(conditions apply)
- one year work permit and visa
- mentoring programs
- mobility within country-wide branches
- 50% discount on Thai classes (where taught)