This program helps learners at all levels to speak English confidently in everyday situations anywhere English is used. The focus is on spoken communication in a friendly and supportive environment, but there is also some reading and writing in each class to help develop all language skills.
- To enable students to understand and use English to succeed in real-world social situations
- To expand our students’ comprehension, vocabulary and accuracy across a range of everyday topics in English
- To enable students to engage in meaningful and stimulating conversations in English
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completing this course students will be able to…
- speak English with greater confidence.
- describe, explain and discuss a range of everyday topics in English.
- demonstrate the ability to understand and speak English at a CEFR level of B1/B2.
- 5 major levels (90–120 hours per level)
- 4-week course (20 hours)
- 2.5-hour sessions 2 days a week
- 2-week course (20 hours)
- 2.5-hour sessions 4 days a week
- Hour Packets (Buffet)
- 30 hours
- 60 hours
- 100 hours
- Placement test for new students
- Course advisement (“Is this course right for me?)
- To contact an AUA Advisor, click HERE.