English for Business Plus or E4B + is a collection of 30-hour courses that allow organizations to focus on more specific communication skills that may be necessary for the nature of work. The E4B+ courses can be taken separately or combined with the standard English for Business (E4B).
Course Objectives and Expected Outcomes
- To help raise learners’ confidence when using English to give presentations
- To introduce learners to proper non-verbal language such as gestures and eye-contact
- To improve learners’ understanding and practice of presentation planning stages and use of visual information
- 30 hours
- Onsite or online platform
- AUA-Oxford Placement Test is required.
- Native speaking teachers