- Duration: 10 weeks
English for Schools Program provides schools all over the country quality teaching and qualified teachers following the English language curricula required by schools and Thailand’s Ministry of Education.
Course Objectives and Expected Outcomes
- Students successfully and effectively use English in their everyday life and build a good foundation for future achievements.
- Students improve their ability to engage in meaning conversations in English and are motivated to further improve their English skills.
- Students possess an expansive vocabulary repertoire and are able to use vocabulary meaningfully and accurately.
- Students have heightened sense of confidence when using English.
- Students are able to effectively communicate in all modes of English communication, be they spoken or written.
- Students satisfy English requirements and reach CEFR B1 Level by Grade 12 (Mattayom 6) and can sit other standardized tests with satisfactory results.
- 1 academic year
- Onsite teaching at the School
- Native speaking teachers
for more information >> https://www.auathailand.org/en/corporate-training-enquiry/