English for Business Plus or E4B + is a collection of 30-hour courses that allow organizations to focus on more specific communication skills that may be necessary for the nature of work. The E4B+ courses can be taken separately or combined with the standard English for Business (E4B).
Course Objectives and Expected Outcomes
- To introduce learners to strategies for effective use of formal English in their work environment
- To help learners understand different possible roles within the business meeting context and effectively use English to serve those roles
- To raise learners’ confidence when using English in international meetings and when giving presentations in English.
- to help learners’ more effectively and more accurately use English and select appropriate vocabulary and language registers in different business contexts
- To improve learners’ fluency when using English in their work environment
- 30 hours
- Onsite or online platform
- AUA-Oxford Placement Test is required.
- Native speaking teachers