English for Business Plus or E4B + is a collection of 30-hour courses that allow organizations to focus on more specific communication skills that may be necessary for the nature of work. The E4B+ courses can be taken separately or combined with the standard English for Business (E4B).
Course Objectives and Expected Outcomes
- To introduce to learners different forms and functions of business emails
- To help appropriately use language registers when writing business emails to serve different functions
- To raise learners’ confidence when using emails to communicate in the business context
- To improve learners’ writing fluency and accuracy when writing business emails in English
- 30 hours
- Onsite or online platform
- AUA-Oxford Placement Test is required.
- Native speaking teachers
for more information >> https://www.auathailand.org/en/corporate-training-enquiry/